Sheet pan dinners are a favorite of mine. This recipe for one pan healthy sausage and veggies is on regular rotation in my house.
I am pretty sure that most of you reading this are like me. Cleanup is by far my least favorite kitchen activity. Between shift work and regular life, I am always looking for ways to save time and save creating more work.
We divide household chores between our family and my youngest son’s main household chore is kitchen cleanup. His cleanup mostly includes loading and unloading the dishwasher. He loves dinners with minimal dirty dishes.
I do like to keep cleanup as simple as possible most of the time. That is where sheet pan recipes and one-pot dinners like One-Pot Chicken Bacon Spinach Pasta and One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta are my BFFs.
Enter this awesome turkey kielbasa and roasted vegetable sheet pan dinner.
Pin It For Later
Healthy-ish turkey kielbasa, bell peppers, onions, zucchini, and broccoli star in this quick and easy weeknight meal.
Turkey Sausage Sheet Pan Supper
In this recipe for one pan healthy sausage and veggies, I used broccoli, zucchini, red onions, and bell peppers. Other vegetables can be used, but care needs to be taken to ensure that they have about the same cooking time.
- 16 ounces Turkey Kielbasa
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Chop zucchini, broccoli, bell peppers, and red onion.
- Mix the chopped vegetables with the olive oil, lime juice, garlic powder, black pepper, rosemary, and salt.
- Spread the vegetable mixture evenly over the bottom of a parchment paper lined sheet pan.
- Thinly slice turkey sausage and spread over the top of the prepared vegetables.
- Bake in a preheated oven for twenty minutes.
Regular Kielbasa can be used in place of the turkey. This substitution will increase the calories and fat in the recipe.