A summer favorite that can be enjoyed all year long, this homemade peach milkshake recipe is made with only four ingredients.
I have been on a major peach kick lately. In cleaning out my freezer recently, I stumbled upon a bag of frozen peaches. Immediately, I knew that I was going to blend up my peach milkshake recipe.
I have been making no-churn peach ice cream, peach sangria, and now this yummy peach shake. Peach season is almost over, so I will have to wait until next year for the perfect juicy peach harvest.
This peach milkshake is thick, creamy, and full of yummy peach flavor.
Peach Milkshake Recipe
If you have ever had a Chick Fil A peach milkshake, you know that the thick milkshake and chunks of peaches are important. I’ve got you covered in this peach milkshake recipe.
In a blender, blend three cups ice cream, three-quarters cup cold whole milk, and one teaspoon vanilla extract until smooth. Then add in two cups frozen peaches.
Don’t blend smooth because you are going to want some chunky peachy goodness.
Tips For A Thick And Creamy Peach Milkshake
- Use frozen peaches – Although I used storebought frozen peaches, I prefer fresh juicy peaches. If you use fresh peaches, peel, slice, and freeze the peaches prior to making the milkshake.
- Use whole milk – Whole milk will produce a richer, thicker milkshake than say skim milk.
- Blend the ice cream and milk first – By adding in the peaches last and not blending as long, you will get those yummy peachy chunks. If you prefer a smooth, creamy, drink through a straw mills shake, go ahead and toss in the peaches first.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- whipped cream (optional)
- Marchiano cherries (optional_
- Combine ice cream, vanilla, and milk in a blender. Blend well.
- Add the peaches to the shake and blend again.
- Serve immediately at top with whipped cream and cherries if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 542 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 16g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 99mg Sodium: 198mg Carbohydrates: 67g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 61g Protein: 11g
Did you make this recipe? Tag me on Instagram @swingshiftmom and hashtag #swingshiftmomrecipe