Parties are so much fun, but do you know what my favorite part of the party is? The food of course! These Brie and bacon jam appetizer cups will take your next party to the next level.
I could make a meal out of finger foods.
This recipe for Brie and bacon jam is a unique appetizer. I mean really, Brie with jam is an appetizer staple, but Brie and bacon jam? How over the top can you get?
What is even better is that these are so easy to prepare, but no one will ever guess how quick and easy these appetizers came together.
How To Make Brie And Bacon Jam Appetizer Wonton Cups
Now it is time to get started on these flavor-packed yummy bites.
First, you need to find bacon jam. I discovered it in my local grocery store, but you can also order it online.
Once you get the jam secure in your house, let’s get started on assembling the Brie and bacon jam appetizers.
Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Cube an eight-ounce package of Brie cheese into 24 (somewhat) equal pieces.
Next, chop one teaspoon fresh rosemary (or you can use one-quarter teaspoon dried rosemary). Then mix the rosemary with one-half cup bacon jam and one-quarter cup chopped walnuts.
Next, it is time to prepare the wontons. You will need to use a nonstick mini muffin pan. The pan I use is 24 cups, so it works out PERFECTLY.
To make the cups, lay two wonton wrappers over the cup opening. Overlap the edges like in the photo below.
Then gently push the middle of the wontons into the center of the cup. Press against the edge of the muffin cup and slightly fold the corners out. Continue until you have twenty-four wonton cups prepared.
Now it’s time to drop in a Brie cube to the bottom of each prepared cup. Then top the cheese with a teaspoon of the bacon jam, walnut and rosemary mixture.
Melt two tablespoons butter and brush the exposed edges of the wontons.
Time to go into the oven for 12 minutes at 400 F degrees.
Yes! Serve these up nice and warm. Super easy and so good.
More Appetizer Recipes You May Enjoy
- Queso Fundido With Chorizo – A cheesy baked appetizer with Mexican chorizo and sauteed onions and peppers served with warm flour tortillas.
- 12 oz Wonton wrappers (48 wrappers)
- 1/2 cup bacon jam
- 8 oz Brie (cubed into 24 chunks)
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Mix 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary, 1/2 cup bacon jam, and 1/4 cup chopped walnuts.
- Cube 8 ounces Brie cheese into 24 equal size chunks.
- Place two wonton wrappers, with the corners overlapping, over the top of each mini muffin cup opening.
- Press wonton wrappers into the bottom of the tin and gently fold the edges out over the edge.
- Place one Brie cube into the bottom of each wonton cup and cover with one teaspoon of the jam and walnut mixture.
- Brush the tops of the wonton cups with melted butter.
- Bake in the oven at 400 F degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and wonton is browned.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 Wonton Cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 228mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 5g
All information and tools within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on swingshiftmom.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate. The nutritional labels are a product of online calculators. Even though I try to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates.